SaaS in a Box Notifications for NetSuite
The Easiest Way to Automate Communication with Your Customers. About Anything!
Notifications for NetSuite enhances and builds upon NetSuite’s standard notification functionality, making it easy to designate the recipients of various event-based and scheduled notifications, such as sales order approval, shipments, new invoices, reminders, and virtually any other message imaginable.
Notification Definition records define each notification type, the templates used to create the email body, CC and BCC lists, and to specify the time pending Notifications are sent. If the definition is a schedule-based notification, you can specify customized searches on which the notification is based, and use powerful Notification Schedule records to define the interval between individual executions.
If your NetSuite account uses OneWorld, you can create Notification Definitions for individual subsidiaries, or a single Notification Definition for a parent subsidiary and all child subsidiaries.
- Easily define individual notification types.
- Designate which contact(s) should receive messages about each event or schedule-based notification.
- Create powerful scriptable templates for each Notification Definition.
- Designate the time of day (and the relevant timezone) for sending pending Notifications, depending on the Definition.
- Specify CC and BCC lists for each Notification Definition, and optionally CC the relevant Sales Rep, keeping interested parties “in the loop” about the activity of each customer.
- Use powerful Notification Schedules to easily specify the interval between each execution of schedule-based notifications, using daily, weekly or monthly intervals, and “smart” intervals (such as “the 15th of every month, excluding Sundays” or “the second Monday of every 2nd month”.
- Create and use your own custom searches on which to base schedule-based notifications.
- Define a precedence for event-based notifications, and specify that one or more Notifications should stop further execution of the notification recognition engine if a match is found.
- Use powerful exception logic to define exceptions to individual Notification Definitions based on any body or sublist field value.
Who Should Use Notifications for NetSuite?
This module is useful if you:
- Send large numbers of regular emails to customers about outstanding invoices.
- Wish to automate the sending of messages about new or updated transactions, such as Sales Orders, Invoices, Cash Sales or Item Fulfillments.
- Companies wishing to automate workflows by batching communication processes.